« Home | BarlowGirl Concert You Won't Want to Miss! » | Chad Eastham Speaks on Friday Night » | Photo Shoot Preview » | Dove Evolution » | The Promise Conference Blog » | "The Promise" »

Megan Hutchinson and Life Hurts, God Heals


Hey Promise Friends!

I am thrilled you are coming to the Promise and it is MY PROMISE to you - you won’t regret it. I can’t wait to share with you about “Beauty Tips 101” on Saturday morning. But hopefully, I’ll see you prior to that on Friday night. It’s going to be a blast…get excited. I am!

Megan Hutchinson


About Megan
Passionate and energetic are words describing this veteran youth worker who has served students and their families for 16 years. She is a student minister at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, CA, where she runs an 8-step “recovery” group that she co-wrote for hurting kids called Life Hurts – God Heals. Additional writings include, I Want to Talk to my Teen About Addictions and Help! I’m a Woman in Youth Ministry!