« Home | National Day of Prayer this Thursday » | A Good Read! » | Cheerleaders Beware! » | Megan Hutchinson and Life Hurts, God Heals » | BarlowGirl Concert You Won't Want to Miss! » | Chad Eastham Speaks on Friday Night » | Photo Shoot Preview » | Dove Evolution » | The Promise Conference Blog » | "The Promise" »

BarlowGirl Is Awesome!


I gotta admit... I didn't know much about this band before we started talking about having them at the Promise this year. But the more I read about them, I'm finding that they're pretty cool!


First off, they are the "Youth Ambassadors" for National Day Of Prayer (which, by the way is today). They have some pretty cool stuff to say about it here.


And second, they have a really fun MySpace with all kinds of cool stuff on it. You can listen to their music, see pictures and video, sign up to be on their email list... pretty fun!


I'm really getting excited to hear their concert at Promise on Friday night. I think I might have found a new band to like!

I am so excited for the conference and especially for the Barlow girls! They are awesome!! only 7 more days... but I'm not counting down or anything :-)

I am SO pumped!!!

Post a Comment